Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I have a DREAM

I have a dream
To find a man
He must be rich
Handsome as well
If you see the wonder
Of the wealthy man
I decide my future
With successful man

I believe in money
To buy GUCCI, PRADA and LV
I need lots of money
To buy any things I want to have
I find the guy
My eager guy

I have a dream
A glamour life
To let me drive BMW
And my destination
Go around the world
MILAN, PARIS, NEW YORK
See the fashion show

I don’t care I don’t care!!!
Even he is botak and buncit
As long as he is rich
Even he is beast in human shape
I find the guy
My eager guy
I find the guy
My eager guy

I have a dream
I want to scream
I need a guy with any things
If I see the wonder of my Mr.RICH
I will go to catch him even if I fail
I believe I CAN DO IT
Everything I have decide to be
I believe in my GOD
My GOD will help me fulfill my dream
I find the guy
My eager guy
I find my guy
My eager guy

Ps:这是本小姐在Penang Matriculation College 就读时改编的大作!
好作品值得分享!哈哈!Don't blame me if got any grammar mistake. Paise paise!

2 comments:

蔚蓝的...我 said...

我不觉得永健能满足你。因此你可以开始转移目标,转去更有潜质的男人身上。

JuNe said...

蔚蓝的…我,

你们很爱提永健horr?
永健,你会不会跟我征收版权费?
很够力一下!

那你觉得谁更有潜质?
介绍一下…

嘿嘿^^